Countdown

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
that one tab the never functioned, what was it called? like academy or something?

Yes it was called Academy...I do have suspicions that the timer is for the release of the academy... Dan and Dave said on their twitter that they were spending the weekend putting the final touches on a project.
But hopefully they'll release a VB v3. ;)

Feb 9, 2011
Countdowns send expectations skyrocketing. Countdowns that replace entire websites send expectations off the planet.

Countdowns that deliver can increase value exponentially. Countdowns that fail to deliver can damage image irreparably.

I most sincerely hope Dan and Dave deliver.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Dan and Dave announced not long ago that they are changing their forums (and clearly website) as it's not being used in the way that they want it to be. Sure, it my be the release of the academy as well but I think the site will get a facelift to fit the image they want.

Apr 20, 2010
Is there any way to access purchased on-demand videos? I needed to rewatch C3 and now I'm afraid I won't be able to for over half of a week...

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Try sending them a tweet or email (if you remember the customer service address), they may be able to give you a direct link to your on-demand.

A

AWDesgin

I pretty sure they are preforming maintenance, but knowing Dan & Dave it is gonna be epic...probably.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results