Creativity Game

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Hey guys,

I'm creating a card routine with blank cards, so I can put anything on them I want. I was hoping we can share presentation/effect ideas here in this thread. So if you can make anything turn into anything, what would it be?
So far I have:
1. Frogs into Prince's
2. Live things into dead things, or vice versa
3. Pieces of metal into a robot

So, any suggestions? Ideas?

p.s. Yes, I'm asking you to help me with a routine, so if you don't feel comfortable doing that, don't worry, no hard feelings ;)

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
You could do a nice presentation about people with some dirt on one card and a person on the next, i.e. coming from the dust. Also, you could do a money presentation and put images of coins or money on the card, then do a change and pull the currency from the card. Some Photoshop-esque transformations, if that's what you're going for.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
You could do a nice presentation about people with some dirt on one card and a person on the next, i.e. coming from the dust. Also, you could do a money presentation and put images of coins or money on the card, then do a change and pull the currency from the card. Some Photoshop-esque transformations, if that's what you're going for.

It's kind of Mc Donald's Aces routine, where you have four cards and then they all disappear and appear on the leader card. But instead of appearing, they change into something else in the end. Kind of like Bumblebees by Woody Aragon. He has 4 bees that disappear one by one, and in the end they all end up being squashed down and dead.

Dec 29, 2011
What if you kept some cards blank, drew a ball on one, and then did a cups and balls sequence with the cards face down? Obviously using switches and changes and such.

Edit: I guess that would pretty much make it a monte routine, but you could draw cups and stuff on the cards and get creative with it.

yoman125

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2010
Jakarta+Singapore
Use the sponge hammer? Print a card with a hammer picture on it. Show the hammer card>Produce the hammer>show the card has become to blank>Knock spectator(head or hand or leg) with the sponge hammer>say the blank card is not actually blank, it is just their imagination>show that the blank card is now back with hammer picture. i hope it does not sound silly. :)

You can recreate the Wizard of Oz. Have cards printed with each of the main characters by themselves: Dorothy, Tin-Man, Scarecrow, and the Cowardly Lion. At the end of the assembly, all the characters get what they were searching for at the end of the story: Dorothy is seen clicking her red heels holding her dog Toto; the Tin-Man gets his heart; the Scarecrow gets his brain; and the Cowardly Lion is seen roaring with his courage.

It'd be a cute routine that could go well with kids and families.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results