Crispes-by Nefesch

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
An amazing super clean penetration of a signed coin to a crisps bag!

Effect:
You borrow a coin which they sign. You hand them a crispes bag
and you throw the coin on the bag. They hear the coin, they feel the coin
BUT they don't see the coin. You ask them to shake the crispes bag and
this time they feel it heavier. They open the bag and inside they find their
signed coin.

In this 20 minute video, Nefesch takes you step-by-step how to perform this effect to its fullest; Everything is understandable, simple and easy to follow along; with all tips, tricks and subtleties.

Quality was great, no problems hearing or seeing what was being said or done.

This effect takes less than a minute to setup and is very easy, you'll have all the needed items to accomplish and perform this effect.

This effect is very practical and what I like about this effect also is it uses another general object. While this is not an effect you'll perform everday, but when you do, you'll get great reactions. Its simplicity and practicality make a wonderful effect to perform.

I highly suggest picking up a copy, or at least checking it out!

http://titanasmagic.com/crispesdload.html

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Cool. Is it relatively easy to set up? Can you set it up in front of people?

Set-up will take less than 1 minute and it is very easy.

No, you can not set-up in front of the spectator.

What I love about this effect is once the coin is borrowed and the bag is introduced, you'll way ahead of the spectator.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
That's good to hear. So, is it possible to set up a bag, put it in the pantry and then be ready to perform at any time? (as long as someone doesn't eat the chips lol)

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
That's good to hear. So, is it possible to set up a bag, put it in the pantry and then be ready to perform at any time? (as long as someone doesn't eat the chips lol)

lol...yes it is possible.

That is how I normally perform the effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results