Criss Angel steals effect and markets it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
I'm a troll now eh? Isn't that what people say when they have nothing to say at all?

I have talked about him Brad. And I don't show hate towards you because I haven't slammed you and your success. I've acknowledged it. I didn't critize you like you've done with Criss. That's the difference between someone who is secure in themselves vs someone who has to try to pull down someone's success.

I said that we can learn a lot from Angel because he is one of the very few who have made it. But you continue to disregard everything he's done and simply say, "he's an ass" or "he's egotistical".

You say things like "only teens and middle aged women" like him. Now I'm not a tv producer or anything but I don't think they teens and middle aged women alone can keep a show running for 6 seasons and a multi millon dollar show at the Luxor in Vegas.

Till you stop throwing ridiculous critiques like that, I'll continue to call you out on your obvious jealousy. I don't hate on anyone who has achieve any level of success simply because I don't understand how they did it...it means they have something others don't.

The fact that you didn't think Britney Spears was worthy of her success and only attribute it to "good management" makes it hard for me to take what you say seriously. It's like listening to an old man in an old folks home tell us how good it used to be and how everything today sucks. It's narrow thinking at best and at the end of the day....you're not helping the very community you've spent 20 years trying to achieve success in.

If you were in the public consciousness in a positive way, I'd be defending you too if someone tried to tear you down. If someone came along and said, "Oh that egotistical Brad.....meeting Jay Z and Bill Clinton...pffftt...so what? He probably just got lucky in a drawing or something". I'd be the first in line to defend you because it means you've done something that we can all learn from.

BTW: I'm still waiting on the links to critiques about your shows. There is none out there because no one cares enough about what you do. My question is.....why Criss and not you?

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Look fellas...obviously we can go on another 3 pages and we'll come to the same positions.

Criss Angel will continue to make millions and have legions of fans...and critics, like any high profile person. We'll continue to argue on a message board, kind of silly. One day he'll be done and then the true positives and negatives of his affect on magic will be known.

Like it or not, he represents magic to the general population right now. There will be another after him and maybe he'll do a better job and maybe he won't. But at least they're trying something new and giving magic a much needed facelift. That's all I'm saying.

I'll say again....we live in a community where the Mask Magician made a bigger name for himself than most magicians. How can that be?

Brad...no hard feelings man. Catch you around.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
The fact that you didn't think Britney Spears was worthy of her success and only attribute it to "good management" makes it hard for me to take what you say seriously.

Have you heard her sing?!

Oh sorry, didn't see that B is done with the thread. But still...

-G

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Have you heard her sing?!

Oh sorry, didn't see that B is done with the thread. But still...

-G

I have..she's not good at all. But that's the whole point, she isn't good, it just isn't her looks (back then), there are more prettier girls that have better voices....why was she "chosen" to be a global star?

If we can't learn from that then we do ourselves a disservice...is all I'm saying. Don't dismiss someone's obvious star power and success without really diving into the whys.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As this thread has steered way off topic - and at the request of several users who contacted me privately - I'm going to go ahead and close it. Please continue any debates about items unrelated to the discussion at hand via PM, in the future.

Thanks in advance guys. Back to the magic. Are you ready? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results