Criss Angel To Win "Magician of the Decade"?

Dec 10, 2007
as much as i dont like him... who else would you give it to? I've always said that magic is 75% presentation and 25% actual tricks. You have to admit he puts on a good show. Even if it is 90 percent (and i dont think it is that much) bull****. I dont think anyone in the last 8 years has put magic on its back like Criss has. Laymen love his stuff and it is presented very well.

From a magicians point of view i dont really like how he cheats, but i cant hate on the man for getting paid. I would do the same given the chance, i think most of us would. I didnt used to like the way he did his bs explanations (e.g. when he was "deciding" how to escape his "inescapable" water tank.) But hell we all do false explanations to sell the magic. So i cant even really get mad at him for that.

As far as street magic goes i dont have much respect for him, but you have to give him props for what he has accomplished in stage magic. I think he has brought a lot of people into magic and i think that is great. He has helped the community a lot. I cant think of anyone else that would be worthy. So i agree he should get it, even if its for lack of a better choice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results