Custom Playing Cards, Where to Go?

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by JakeTay10r, Feb 8, 2018.

1. I really love to use unique and individualistic playing cards, and for the longest time, Ive wanted to print my own playing cards. But I can't seem to find a really good, reliable website to trust. The number one search result is makeplayingcards.com. But I don't know how good they are. Bicycle lets you put a photo on the back of a deck, but they don't seem to be fully customizable. Does anyone know where I can find the best custom printers?

2. You can print fully custom decks with USPCC - it's just expensive.

You can also use Kardify.

MakePlayingCards.com has a good reputation, but don't expect Bicycle style cards necessarily. They are geared to card games like Magic The Gathering more so than poker or the playing cards we're used to.

3. Ok. Have you ever ordered from MakePlayingCards.com? I can't seem to find anyone who has. Either way thanks for the info.

4. I have not, but I know folks who have gotten custom tarot cards from them and are happy with them. I may end up taking a project I'm working on to them, but that's mostly because I won't need super high quality stuff.