d+M in color : A Threat

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Beanz,

Even though your picture may be in color, my eyes prohibit me from seeing d+M in anything but black and white. When I opened up your picture, I saw only rainbows, butterflies, and Daniel Garcia wearing a tutu. In my mind.

Just got off the phone with d+M a few moments ago - Dangerous is in post-production as we speak (coming soon), and we've got a great mix of 1-on-1's coming from him as well - flourishing and magic. In the meantime, see attached for two sneak peek images from the set of Dangerous.
_

Attachments

• dangerous01.jpg
    dangerous01.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 125
  • dangerous02.jpg
    dangerous02.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 117
Beanz,

Even though your picture may be in color, my eyes prohibit me from seeing d+M in anything but black and white. When I opened up your picture, I saw only rainbows, butterflies, and Daniel Garcia wearing a tutu. In my mind.

Just got off the phone with d+M a few moments ago - Dangerous is in post-production as we speak (coming soon), and we've got a great mix of 1-on-1's coming from him as well - flourishing and magic. In the meantime, see attached for two sneak peek images from the set of Dangerous.
_

really? when i opened it i saw sea turtles, unicorns, an extremely large bag of cheese nips, and wayne houchin in that reindeer sweater (featuring that awesome little bow tie) :D

Sep 20, 2007
hey J.B, can't wait for dangerous, it sounds awesome!

and magicbysage I wasn't trying to be immature, I am just a little bored.:(

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Come on magicbysage take it easy and get a sense of fun/humour.

Dangerous sounds like insanity. Can't wait.

I don't mean to be a d*** but how do you know Dangerous sounds like insanity? We have know idea if it's going to be a flourishing DVD, magic DVD, dining-room etiquette DVD, morning aerobics DVD etc. etc. Sometimes it seems like when a T11 Artist posts everyone goes goo-goo gah-gah. No disrespect to any of them, as they all are great magicians and definitely deserve credit where it's due. I just think that seeing us all as magicians will improve all our magic a hell of a lot more than looking at the T11 crew as magic gods that need to be worshiped and regular forum posters as peasants. Just my opinion. Again sorry if this came off as rude as it is not meant to be, it's just been dwelling on my mind for a while.

Mar 16, 2008
Melbz
hey dragon, nah its the mystery around it that makes me excited.

But yeah I agree with you about too much hype, its just that for Dangerous, no one really knows what it is, which is making me want to know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results