d+M - Truth

D

Deleted member 2755

Cool. Looking forward to what's on this PDF. Don't really care to be honest whether or not that trick is on the PDF (assuming ts a PDF.... could be a video considering they were filming). That trick... despite its awesomeness is not practical..... at all really.:p Cool to know, but useless to me. Maybe some others will find it useful, but not me. Looking forward to seeing what else is in this project. I think we'll be seeing quite a bit from DM soon on Theory 11 and his own site soon.

-Doug

J

J:G

this looks AAAWSOME! i really want to get psycho when it comes out.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Am I the only one that got the actual intent / point of the video? For those saying it looks amazing -- what exactly is the effect here? I failed to see one.

I think d+M was trying to prove a point, rather than demonstrate his latest release. Again, there was absolutely no trick in the above video (unless I'm missing something) - so I'm not sure what everyone is praising. ;)

On a side note, the aforementioned video has me taking second looks at this: http://media.theory11.com/1525-G-fools-dM

Hmm... Mundus Vult Decipi, indeed.

Sep 2, 2007
honestly: This is stupid IMO. Because, really, when would you EVER do this?

and with G fools DM, it's the same thing. But, though impracticle, I like the message of tghis video.

Oct 5, 2008
Am I the only one that got the actual intent / point of the video? For those saying it looks amazing -- what exactly is the effect here? I failed to see one.

I think d+M was trying to prove a point, rather than demonstrate his latest release. Again, there was absolutely no trick in the above video (unless I'm missing something) - so I'm not sure what everyone is praising. ;)

On a side note, the aforementioned video has me taking second looks at this: http://media.theory11.com/1525-G-fools-dM

Hmm... Mundus Vult Decipi, indeed.

Exactly, I see no trick.
I was very confused with it, because the "trick" if there is one if backwards. G throws a box lands on 8 of Dnds then DM says name a card and G says 8 of Dnds and DM said after the "trick" that lets begin and think of a card.
I do not see a trick at all.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Exactly, I see no trick.
I was very confused with it, because teh "trick" if there is one if backwards. G throws a box lands on 8 of Dnds then DM says name a card and G says 8 of Dnds and DM said after the "trick" that lets begin and think of a card.
I do not see a trick at all.
Bingo. If you cut the second half of the video and instead position it at the very beginning of the clip -- we would have a bona fide, genuine (or rather not so genuine) miracle.

I believe this was the point. Hence, all the text about truth, lies, and deceit, how "simple fools magicians", and so forth. My interpretation, at least.

Listen closely to everything Madison says.

Oh come on lol. So G throws the box at a random card first, and then d+M asks him what the card was. Most people may have thought that he simply showed the ending first and the beginning last. That was the point right? My last post was sarcastic lol.

EDIT: Damn you fadedtemp, you beat me to it, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results