Grand prairie TX
At 1 minute:

D: "And then we'll film the beginning."
G: "the beginning?"
D: "yeah"

At the End:

D: "And that'll be it."

And what if that was scripted too?
They might have left it in there purposely to make you think they filmed the beginning last?hmm?maybe it wasnt a goof.
Or maybe I just like messing people up on their theories.(not neccesarily yours zeedub)
Lol

i didnt see see y everyone was confused?
I dont know how he did the trick, but its obvious the way he filmed it?

Well the theory here is that he made the video in this way to show how easily we can be fooled.
Now, he's a magician so his job is to decieve, and now he's just showing that perhaps he's been decieving us with these videos of his all along.
We may not be a live audience but hell, if this theory's right, we've all been very fooled.
That's why my respect for him goes up, he's showing how good a magician he really is by showing that he hasn't been doing magic. Make sense?

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
so i am the only one fooled by the trick?

I mean, the video made since to me. I understood what he was doing, but the box landing on the eight is beyond me

ITs not a trick, its saying that you cant take what you see on a video for granted. he could take that video, put something in the middle, the reverse it and make it look like a real trick.

The video was the trick. It's an example of what the spectator remembers, not what they actually see. We heard G name the 8 of Diamonds and we saw the box land on a random card - we're just not supposed to remember the order.

I was fooled the first time. I will admit, because I thought back to the 2 trick straight away and forgot the order of events and just accepted them. Then I watched it again like everyone else and you see that it's not in order.

Jan 30, 2009
I am pretty sure it has something to do with stooges and editing. I don't think its supposed to be a trick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results