Dan and Dave on Time Warp this Wednesday

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm so happy it's finally going to be aired. Hopefully I'll be able to see it 'live' but I'm sure they'll post the episode on Youtube afterwards, as they do with most of them.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I just realized I sounded like a total jerk above. I didn't mean to say it was a stupid question... I was saying it "indeed was" a Diving Board Double.

May 31, 2008
It's on tonight, I'm very excited. My friend is over and we're going to watch in awe. He is trying to learn floursi

jlI'm terrible at it

-DaveyG's friend

Yeah he is is pretty bad.

Sep 1, 2007
Well don't get too excited, it just ended on the East Coast and they didn't show it...

Cool stuff with Penn and Teller, the Fuel Girls, and Circ de Soleil, but no Dan and Dave. What's up?

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
They like to do things ahead of time, and then air them on different shows... don't be surprised if they have a poker... and/or card show soon!

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
They never did say a time for when the twins would be on, we just assumed that because pen and teller were on that there would be a magic themed episode. We should check for when they are going to be on in the next couple of following weeks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results