Dan doing Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2008
in case you like watching Dan do his beautiful Pandora on youtube, but don't like skipping to the time he does it in a video... I made this. Make sure to watch in HQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDcFtRI3jw

Note: I would like to keep adding Pandora's done by Dan to this video, so if I missed a video where he does it PM me with the link and I'll add it to the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
I have footage of can doing it at the castle, but i haven't uploaded it to anywhere. How would I go about sending it to you?

Big deal. What is supposed to be so great about all these jokers spinning cards every which way? I don't see the magic in that or even where it is that interesting. I sling my car keys around like that but nobody seems interested in that.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Big deal. What is supposed to be so great about all these jokers spinning cards every which way? I don't see the magic in that or even where it is that interesting. I sling my car keys around like that but nobody seems interested in that.

Maybe this is why it's not in the card magic section, it's in the Cardistry section. It's a very good Flourish and takes alot of practice to do it as good as him, maybe you should think before you speak.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
magic69 said:

I wasn't aware that I had spoken. Maybe you should think before you type.

magic69

Your location is 100% spot on, well done.

-Sam H

Sep 20, 2008
EXTREME CAR KEY MANIPULATION!

Devo, Eat your heart out.

*Cough* Cheers for the compilation vid.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
From what i've heard, Dan never does Pandora anymore. He only does them cuz he's requested to. If you listen closely on his China lecture clip he says "I haven't done this in a while, but i'll try." Dan and Dave are too busy creating more stuff. They hardly do the trilogy flourishes anymore.

Jan 15, 2008
Dan actually does pandora a lot... I don't know where you heard he doesn't, It
s pretty much basically his FAVE FLOURISH boooyahhh!!!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Dan actually does pandora a lot... I don't know where you heard he doesn't, It
s pretty much basically his FAVE FLOURISH boooyahhh!!!

He only does it alot cuz people keep telling him to so they can get it on video.

How do you know it's his favorite flourish? They said they dont pick favorites with their material.

Jan 15, 2008
I say it's his faveorite flourish

1: because he does it the most

2: I have asked him which flourish he likes most

3: because it is in like every single video he does, like the split spades video, trilogy bonus footage.

So before you question me, think that I might have actually met the Bucks and asked...

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
I say it's his faveorite flourish

1: because he does it the most

2: I have asked him which flourish he likes most

3: because it is in like every single video he does, like the split spades video, trilogy bonus footage.

So before you question me, think that I might have actually met the Bucks and asked...

OHHH YEA!!! I remember you. You're that one guy from the Anonymous thing. Ok, i trust you.

Jan 15, 2008
OHHH YEA!!! I remember you. You're that one guy from the Anonymous thing. Ok, i trust you.

HAHA, ok good... yeah, never trust those of us who make jokes... hmmm I guess the Bucks themselves can't be trusted since they put up the $1 jerry's on their site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results