Dan Harlan arrested

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Well Dan if you manage to read this, or anyone shares this with Dan....I wish you well on the road to recovery and hope you have the strength to get your life back on track. Not everyone out there is laughing and pointing fingers at people who make mistakes in life.

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I just think it's important we look after our own. All too often these days the sharks are swimming in circles waiting for the next star to fall to earth and reveling when it actually happens. I know a handful of guys who have been to the pit of hell and bounced back so instead of kicking a guy when he is down try and pick him up for a change.

Anyways I just wanted to toss that last bit to expand on my last comment =)

--Jim

Dec 2, 2007
I agree that it's sad not only that a magician should be forced to do things like this, but that anyone should have to in order to perpetuate themselves in our society. </commie rant>

On a more comical note right here(http://www.magiclegends.com/product2122.html) Dan has an effect in which you "take money from a cash register without touching it" i suppose the effect didn't work very well...

Aug 31, 2007
California
It is a very very sad thing to see.

Dan is a very cool, nice guy. Shows what alcohal can do to you.

I'm glad to hear he is getting into AA and rehab and getting help from his friends and family.

Best wishes to ya Dan.

Keenan

Nov 8, 2007
I think some of you guys take life a little too seriously. This story is hilarious. He grabbed a register and smashed it in the parking lot, ran from the cops and got caught because his pants fell down and then told the cops not to rob him. That's gold.

I'm sure Dan will look back and laugh about this one day too, if he hasn't already.

Good luck on the road to recovery, Dan, and thanks for making the magic world a little more interesting with your "stunt." Blaine's got nothing on you, man.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results