Dan Sperry in Colorado

You are all VERY kind!!! Thank you!

We will get the map out and start drawing some circles.

As far as NJ... we have an offer in talks from a theatre in Pitman, NJ... is this in your area? And while we are in the neighborhood... I think a stop in Upstate New York sounds like fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

As far as NJ... we have an offer in talks from a theatre in Pitman, NJ... is this in your area? And while we are in the neighborhood... I think a stop in Upstate New York sounds like fun!

Not to throw a hat in the ring, but the southern states rarely get good shows coming through.

C

D

Deleted member 2755

PSSSSSSSSSSSST!..... *shifty eyes* New York City isn't a bad idea either. ;)

-Doug

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY

if you and sperry come to upsate new york, even if it is just to make dear ol nikki smile, i swear i will bring 10 people to the show with me just to see you guys. Love the magic and would really like to see both shows live. definitely hit up upstate new york, and no not the big apple, thats cliched and we have cleaner air :D

~josh

if you and sperry come to upsate new york, even if it is just to make dear ol nikki smile, i swear i will bring 10 people to the show with me just to see you guys. Love the magic and would really like to see both shows live. definitely hit up upstate new york, and no not the big apple, thats cliched and we have cleaner air :D

~josh

Well along with what I said earlier, I will bring 10 and a half people if you guys come to San Antonio!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results