Dan Sperry's Table

May 27, 2008
WV
www.sinimagic.com
Does anyone know who makes the table Dan Sperry uses for this stand up show? I know I've seen them before but I can't seem to find it. I believe it's one that folds up into a case. If you don't know what table I'm talking about you can see it on his website in his performance videos.

TIA

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Does anyone know who makes the table Dan Sperry uses for this stand up show? I know I've seen them before but I can't seem to find it. I believe it's one that folds up into a case. If you don't know what table I'm talking about you can see it on his website in his performance videos.

TIA

I think you can find it off google, just search portable folding table or something and it should come up. Doesn't seem like the one Dan uses is anything magical.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
so lemme get this straight here...you just want a table thats portable that u can use to hold props, and u dont want the one dan has..which is the floating table illusion. correct?

-Nikki

so lemme get this straight here...you just want a table thats portable that u can use to hold props, and u dont want the one dan has..which is the floating table illusion. correct?

-Nikki

He is looking for Dan's table that he uses to hold props during his stand-up show, which is essentially a road case that becomes a stand.

I am unsure if this is the exact table that Dan uses, but it is damn close.

CharvetMagic 10 Second Table

C

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results