Dangerous by Daniel Madison - Worth it?

Mar 21, 2010
For me, definitely - some of the highlights for me where : Bad Influence, Angle Zero and Heritage - very strong magic. Daniel teaches everything in a clear and precise way, so everything is very easy to understand and follow along. You'll also see Daniel perform them to a live audience, which I thought was very nice, and you get to see the way the effects play to a real life audience (but some effects are just performed straight to the camera). If this is what you're after, than Dangerous is recommended.

Regarding the Motion set of Dangerous - again, some are easy, some are hard, and some will take some time to get down - although I don't flourish, it's definitely a great DVD to just work from and see how far you can get.

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
As far as mystique goes Angle Zero can absolutely destroy and its not technically difficult AT ALL. I like bad influence as well and Lapse has been one of my fave tricks since I learned it. I do it all the time and always get good reactions. I handle the beginning of lapse just a little differently. Whats more important is how a fair amount of the tricks involve the gamblers cop but are used to attain drastically different effects. Its just a good example as to how you shouldn't take any move from any trick at face value. You can analyze the different parts of the trick and see what kind of utilities you can come up with for yourself. Daniel Madison's work helped me along that path. Feel free to pm me if you do get it and want to discuss it.

Nov 8, 2007
Angle Zero and Bad Influence went straight into my repertoire.

I get some use out of Roleplay every now and then too.

Some great card magic.

Easily worth it. I originally only had an interest in Motion. The flourishes are sick as hell, but just like he uses The Gambler's Cop a lot in his magic, he uses The Revolution Cut a lot in his flourishing. That's not a bad thing, just something to note.

When I finally saw Mystique, I instantly fell in love with Bad Influence.

The discs are simply awesome. Pick'em up, you won't be disappointed.

May 9, 2010
Thanks! I am going to buy both disks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladys and Gentlemen! The one! The only! DarkWitness!

Sep 20, 2009
yes!

seriously

i'm a professional magician, and i've used everything on this DVD a billion times

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results