Dangerous - Mystique - Favorite Trick?

Which Dangerous Mystique (Tricks) trick did you like the best? Read post first.

• Total voters
What was your favorite trick on Daniel Madison's Dangerous Mystique (Tricks) DVD/Download? Post why. If you didn't purchase it, then look at the product descriptions for the tricks found here; and then vote.

I liked Breach and Focus and Gambler's Cop. Breach because although it is difficult, the idea of a card passing back and forth through a glass table, no sleeves, is amazing. Focus because it's a simple, easy color change that really wows your audience. Gambler's Cop because it's a great move that has many applications.

Note: There's 11 tricks, Gambler's Cop makes 12, so I had to take out Gambler's Cop. I also put Color and Focus on the same line because they are the two closely related tricks; both being color changes. If you voted for Color/Focus please tell which you wanted to vote for, Color and/or Focus. Also, please tell if you wanted to vote for Gambler's Cop.

You?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I don't have Dangerous, but I have his lecture notes which feature the effects.

I'll have to say Angle Zero is the best thing on there. It's bloody amazing.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
i love breach, half vanish, angle zero. angle zero is an interesting effect since i have never seen a trick like it. breach just looks SOOOOO clean and half vanish too!

Breach and ngle Zero get my vote hands down. Passing an object through glass almost completely impromtu is a cool thing as welll is a corner appearing anywhere.

Now, I am not so sure aboyut the half vanish on the DVD. i haven't even watched that trick yet but I saw it in the teaser and it looks really easy to do and easy to pick up. I don't think it is super impressive. But I'll see.

Dylan P.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
my favorite is catch because i kicked myself after seeing this that i didnt think of this before
my favorite sandwhich routine

but i also like angle zero just cuz theres so many possibilties, and its easy

My vote is for Lapse. 2 freely selected cards, signed with impossible transpositions.

There is one sleight in the effect I came across for the first time and must say it's devious and will go straight into my card work.

-RA69

Apr 9, 2008
Singapore
Some of us who voted for Angel Zero never knew about it in TWO. The reason that 32 people voted for Angel Zero isn't only because Daniel got a good reaction.

In Mystique, the method for it is so simple, yet it gives such a good reaction. It doesn't require much skill too. That is why many people love it.

Oct 31, 2007
Connecticut
I love Heritage because of how fair it looks and also that the deck is almost never in your hands during the trick. My favorite has to be angle zero though. That trick is amazing. For me the only hard part is finding a clever place to produce it. Lapse is also really good because a signed card transposition, yeah you can't get any better then that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results