Daniel Garcia

Sep 2, 2007
Daniel Garcia is actually descended from a small tribe of Himalayan mountain men. They were known for their peculiar interest in flowers & for their reverse societal roles: The women did the hunting & the men tidied up camp. Danny is proud of his heritage & is very traditional. He is currently working on a new DVD set with an accompanying album:

"Yodel Me Tender - The Sounds of the Himalayan Mountain Men featuring Daniel "camp sweeper" Garcia."

..I don't know if you are serious about that, but either way it's pretty cool.

Daniel Garcia is actually descended from a small tribe of Himalayan mountain men. They were known for their peculiar interest in flowers & for their reverse societal roles: The women did the hunting & the men tidied up camp. Danny is proud of his heritage & is very traditional. He is currently working on a new DVD set with an accompanying album:

"Yodel Me Tender - The Sounds of the Himalayan Mountain Men featuring Daniel "camp sweeper" Garcia."

Wow! That's.......yeah. Serious I'm speechless, Wayne.

But that leaves one question. If Daniel was the Camp Sweeper.....where did he learn the nunchaku skills?

Peace,

Mitch.Conroy

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
I was reading the thread and find out there was no concret answers. Then I saw wayne´s post and i though: "Oh, he will tell us right". I read it, and he came up with this freaking Himalaya thing. He was joking!!!! Dont think Danny was raised in Himalaya or something like that!
So... **** you Wayne!!!!!!! xD JK
But seariously, we were so close to the truth...xD

Aug 31, 2007
I was reading the thread and find out there was no concret answers. Then I saw wayne´s post and i though: "Oh, he will tell us right". I read it, and he came up with this freaking Himalaya thing. He was joking!!!! Dont think Danny was raised in Himalaya or something like that!

Maybe you should "seariously" read the thread again.

We already came to the truth...

He wasn't joking. Do you really think someone's heritage is a joke?

Disrespectful people... jeez...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results