Daniel Madison's Breach

hokay a few questions, i saw breach the dya it came out and am amazed but,
i would like some help witht he trick.
is the gimmick stupid, like hard to carry around, hard to set up infront of an audience, bulky or what
or is the gimmick the along the lines of the table itself.
from the video a lot of the versions seem messy, obviosuly to hide the gimmick, but is it worth the money, is it practicle and like i say, woudl you get caught out in setting up/ cleaning it up

thanks

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
The gimmick is a playing card and is undetectable, it simply sits in your deck like any other card, there is part that needs to be hidden but it's designed to be hidden and is the tiniest thing, i mean no bigger than a pea! You can take it wth you anywhere without worry. (The gimmick can be used for so many other tricks too, like card through window and many more.)

I worked with Daniel on the project and we were both amazed that this hasn't been thought of before.

Overall; very easy to use and completelly hidden in any deck. A bike rider back gimmick is supplied but instructions are included to show you how to re-apply it to any other deck.

R3man

The gimmick is a playing card and is undetectable, it simply sits in your deck like any other card, there is part that needs to be hidden but it's designed to be hidden and is the tiniest thing, i mean no bigger than a pea! You can take it wth you anywhere without worry. (The gimmick can be used for so many other tricks too, like card through window and many more.)

I worked with Daniel on the project and we were both amazed that this hasn't been thought of before.

Overall; very easy to use and completelly hidden in any deck. A bike rider back gimmick is supplied but instructions are included to show you how to re-apply it to any other deck.

R3man

thanks a lot man, with that said i feel a lot more comfortable now, infact i will order it now :D
all i can think of is magnet or magicians wax haha. but theyve been used before and hense u said ur method wasnt, this sounds cool
most apreciated.

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
By saying that we were shocked that it hadn't been done before i was reffering to the aproach, presentation and handling. Simular gimmicks can be found and made as there are more than a few card-through effect out there, just none as devious as Breach.
Obvioulsy subterfuge of form takes place, but your spectators will never know it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results