Dark Matter Levitation Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2008
Hey, never seen your vids befor, but wouldn't be so arrogant about them.

An IT hookup, yay, how many thousands have we seen before?

Think about it. What does the spectator see differently in yours, and another card levitation. You know, there are others where the card does move away from you.

Don't call something unimaginable if its already been imagined.

Jul 2, 2008
No. With my magic I always wanted to create conversation. To touch every viewer in some way possible whether its good or bad. Every time I post a video I do just that and not just on youtube. Everytime I post a video here the thread gets like 6 pages within a day. So it doesn't matter if you like me or not. My magic has is touching each and every one of you. Thats what I set out to do.

You know what I'm also sick of?

Over-professional answers.

This is absolute garbage, what I quoted-- I bet before you became a magician you couldn't speak like this, in my eyes it's the safe, magician answer.

Answer like a real person! It's like every magician I talk to has a guard up with safe answers; like if someone asked you for advice (off topic of magic), they'd say "do your best, give it your all, blah blah".

GAWD.

Aug 31, 2007
California
I havnt really read through the thread do to all these people telling you how much they hate you, but I was wondering why it was so dark to the point where you could literally barely see anything?

I dont see a point to a video where you have to squint or get really close to the screen to see it?

Keenan

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
You guys are a bunch of Daniel Madison wannabes. Your "card magic" is a peice of crap. You all have no life. You all are some middle aged men on a magic forum intended for younger magicians. You stay on here all day trying to tell me what to do. Your wasting your time. I not going to listen to a bunch of old geesers. You can just stay in your moms basement and perform card tricks jat the old folks home while I actually shoot for my career. I dont care how much experiance you have. My magic is more entertaining and visual. Not just some simple double lifts or passes. My magic has unique methods that none of you could figure out. You just would accuse if as editing.

Go get a life and stay off the internet. Your life is almost over anyway. You are a complete failure. You may have some success, but it will be nothing compared to my stage partner and I.

Oh and yes im being arrogant.

Old *** m***********s
A post like this should have been reported - and would have most definitely resulted in a temporary ban. This type of disrespect cannot be permitted.

That said, I was unaware of the situation (as is often the case in these forums - because others fail to report them :rolleyes:). I'm going to close the thread, as I feel it's run its course. In the future, simply shoot me a Private Message and inform me of the post. It really is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results