Dark Matter Levitation Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mystifier1

See people get pissed at you so you can resort to acting childish? You plan to do that?

-ThrallMind

No. With my magic I always wanted to create conversation. To touch every viewer in some way possible whether its good or bad. Every time I post a video I do just that and not just on youtube. Everytime I post a video here the thread gets like 6 pages within a day. So it doesn't matter if you like me or not. My magic has is touching each and every one of you. Thats what I set out to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
No. With my magic I always wanted to create conversation. To touch every viewer in some way possible whether its good or bad. Every time I post a video I do just that and not just on youtube. Everytime I post a video here the thread gets like 6 pages within a day. So it doesn't matter if you like me or not. My magic has is touching each and every one of you. Thats what I set out to do.

Your "magic" hasnt touched me.
This is mediocrity.

No. With my magic I always wanted to create conversation. To touch every viewer in some way possible whether its good or bad. Every time I post a video I do just that and not just on youtube. Everytime I post a video here the thread gets like 6 pages within a day. Thats what I set out to do.

please, for god shake get your head out of your butt. I don't mind if you post a good magic video, but if you load a bad video you will give the secrets out in a way to the public. I do not like that, you might not care about magic but other do. God, can you please wake up and take a look at your self. ARE YOU WORTHY TO BE ONE OF US?

M

Mystifier1

I have not one time given up the secreats to anything. The secreats to my illusion are not obvious because you guys always says its editing.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Mystifier posted a video for feedback - nothing more, nothing less. No reason to bash one another. Simply give him honest criticism.

I'll keep this one open for now.

Lex

Dec 18, 2007
Chicago, IL

I've actually never watched one of your videos. To be honest, I don't watch most of the videos posted here.

But dude, come on: you do magic just so people will look at you and talk about you, regardless of what they're saying? And thus you triumph? The explanation reeks a bit of "I know you are but what am I!"--sort of a childlike excuse to ignore valid criticisms and only take praise without changing or improving at all.

Seriously: just take a dump in the punchbowl at prom next year. It's quicker, vastly less expensive, even more people will talk about you and look at you, and it makes a much bigger splash.

Surely your magical aspirations are at least a cut above leaving a floater in the Kool-Aid, yes?

Edit: Honest criticism: aim higher. You can achieve shock and awe all sorts of ways that are cheaper and even more effective. Refine, refine, refine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future

No you don't.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
If you mean I dont create conversation just look at this thread as an example. After an hour or two its aready past 3 pages

Conversation means nothing in this situation. If you bothered to read it, half the posts are from you and the rest are people telling you to stop posting these videos. You have not toughed any of us with your "magic"

Feb 24, 2009
omg will someone please just close this thread. he uploads it to get critisicm not to get bashed.
last time i checked t11 is about discussing magic/cardistry and all you guys are doin is bashing him.
its getting pretty damn annoying

M

Mystifier1

Yes I can see what they are saying. So why exactly should I stop posting them. Give me a real reason not just no one wants to see them.

Besides this is just a promo for it. I would hate to see what would happen when I put up the actual video.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Geez, the level of douche-baggyness in this thread is even more than I can take. If his videos are that bad, just say they suck because of whatever and leave....

I didn't like the vids because they were underproduced. Find a better spot to film, and if you actually presented the effect, that would be nice as well...

M

Mystifier1

I didn't like the vids because they were underproduced. Find a better spot to film, and if you actually presented the effect, that would be nice as well...

Ah that is what I have been waiting for someone talking about the video. I will try to work on that.

Jan 13, 2008
omg will someone please just close this thread.
Just report the thread. It's up to the mods whether this thread gets closed.

he uploads it to get critisicm not to get bashed.
Based on previous threads, I would argue that he posts purely for attention, whether positive or negative--and he definitely gets a lot of negative attention (now more than before, and it's not very surprising, due to his lack of making any improvements in his magic--i.e., not listening to the feedback/constructive criticism that has been offered in previous threads, which was supposedly his purpose for posting).

last time i checked t11 is about discussing magic/cardistry and all you guys are doin is bashing him.
I urge you to search out his previous threads--they were full of constructive criticism. The amount (both numbers of people, and the sheer volume of information provided) that the community was trying to help him was amazing.

its getting pretty damn annoying
How do you think the members who have provided constructive criticism in the past feel when he keeps posting videos of the same quality (both in editing, and in performance), showing a complete lack of regard for the other members who have tried to help him improve?

With that said, I look forward to more recent videos. I'll save my specific comments about any videos until I see something recent, something that shows some sort of improvement (or at the very least, attempted improvement, by actually taking the suggestions from past threads and applying them to the performance and editing of the video). It's not that I don't want to help, I just want to make sure my comments/suggestions/criticism don't fall on deaf ears. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results