David Blaine Entering New Chapter

Nov 9, 2010
I think the day that he sees and holds his first child is when he witnesses true magic. I'm so happy for David and can't wait to see the new generation of Blaine magic! :)

Plus one on this. This is going to be the best chapter yet for him!

Now, what shall we name the child?

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I'd like to see a tv special where he vanishes the baby from inside his wife.

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
You guys can't see where this is going? The birth is going to be broadcast live, Blaine will have scrubs on, mask and all. When the baby comes out, it is going to be Blaine, BABY SIZED, naked, and covered in baby goo. The camera pans over to where Blaine was and the man standing in his place, in his scrubs, pulls down his mask to reveal HE IS A MAN-SIZED BABY.

I can't wait.

You guys can't see where this is going? The birth is going to be broadcast live, Blaine will have scrubs on, mask and all. When the baby comes out, it is going to be Blaine, BABY SIZED, naked, and covered in baby goo. The camera pans over to where Blaine was and the man standing in his place, in his scrubs, pulls down his mask to reveal HE IS A MAN-SIZED BABY.

I can't wait.

ahahahahaha that actually made me lol!

I can't wait.

HAHAHAHA ^ This

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results