David Williamson X-elent Series Lecture Tour - Coming to a town near you?

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Do you Live in Eugene, Seattle, Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton or Winnipeg?

If so, David Williamson is coming to share his magic with you. Considered to be one of the world's most talented magicians, David Williamson knows the secret of capturing the imagination of any audience. A born showman and an unusually accomplished sleight of hand artist, David dazzles audiences with a unique and delightful brand of entertainment, blending heart-stopping magic with sidesplitting hilarity.

David Williamson will be in:

• Victoria, BC on Monday April 19th, 2010
  • Edmonton, Alberta on Tuesday April 20th, 2010
  • Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday April 21st, 2010
  • Winnipeg, Manitoba on Thursday April 22nd, 2010
  • Vancouver, BC on Friday April 23rd, 2010
  • Seattle, WA on Saturday April 24th, 2010
  • Eugene, OR on Monday April 26th, 2010

*Check here for more specific contact info.

In order to help you prepare and build excitement for David's arrival, I've personally selected a handful of David Williamson youtube videos for your enjoyment. Even if you cannot make the lecture, you can still appreciate these vids.

- - - - - - - - - - -

David Williamson and his crazy pal Rocky

David at FISM 2000

Dave Gone Wild

Dave on 'Stuff the white rabbit'

Dave on the spot

- - - - - - - - - - -

I encourage you to study the above videos repeatedly then scour the internet to find more clips of David performing. Just watching him is a lesson in comedy, magic and misdirection. The more you know about David, the more you'll appreciate and benefit from this upcoming lecture tour.

Again, watch the above videos and spread the word to anyone who would be interested in seeing the-one-and-only - David Williamson.

Enjoy.

Asher

ps. David is only coming for one, single evening! Miss him and you'll be kicking yourself for years to come. Make plans now.

Oct 9, 2008
I'll be at the Eugene lecture, if anyone else from Portland Oregon is going let me know. This should be great i can't wait!

Calen

Nov 8, 2007
Williamson is awesome.

His 51 Cards to Pocket and T&R Transpo are two of my favorite card effects to perform.

No doubt it will be a great lecture.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results