Derren Brown - Enigma

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Everything was fine until he started doing that spirit cabinet... That really messed up with my mind.. Any good resources for that?
And ending was mind boggling, as always with Derren's shows.

Aug 14, 2010
Iowa
Thank you so much for posting this. Like everyone else, I'm completely blown away. I highly recommend that anyone reading this who hasn't already seen the video set aside the 75 minutes or so it takes to watch it and do so. It is beyond worth it.

Thinking about it, I've realized that Derren and his show are exactly why we call magic an art... stuff like this makes me feel like a layman again and reminds me why I've been interested in magic my whole life. Simply amazing, and really motivational.

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
^^ You mean "us"

Anyway, i just kept smiling when i started watching this, i knew it was gonna be awesome. What was really sad was the ending, that meant i gotta wait another long period of time to see such awesomeness again. "The Exorcism" bit was creepy, and when he said how he "****ed up in the first trick" ... i was like, DB never ****s up ....

DB is one of a kind for sure. Mentalism would never have been where it is without him, unlike other mentalism/magicians, he does not push the limit, he blows it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results