Designing Miracles Junto Session - Tomorrow!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys!

The Junto Sessions is something that myself along with Steve Johnson (owner of Grand Illusions magic shop) started doing last year.

Literally translated “Junto” means a group of people joined together for a common purpose. In 1727 Benjamin Franklin organized a group of friends to provide a structured forum for discussion. He called the group “The Junto.” The members of The Junto were drawn from diverse occupations and backgrounds, but they all shared a spirit of inquiry and a desire to improve themselves, their community, and to help others. It is our hope that The Junto Sessions will do as much for our understanding of the Art of Magic.

Tomorrow's Junto Session will be a discussion of Darwin Ortiz's book, Designing Miracles. We will be broadcasting live from Grand Illusions magic shop in Sacramento, California - here are the details:

JUNTO SESSION FEATURING DESIGNING MIRACLES
Time: 12 noon - 2pm PST (which happens to be 3-5pm on the East Coast)
Place: Watch and participate in the discussion here: http://www.waynehouchin.com/junto

This (of course) is a free event - we hope you'll drop by and join us for the discussion. See you tomorrow!

Jul 13, 2009
Oh sweet it is an online gathering! I thought I had to buy a plane ticket or something to get there.

*Dusts off his waistcoat and formal attire*

Can hardly wait.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
"If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better. If you turn on the microphone, the sound works better."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results