Desperate Housewives sponsored by Ellusionist?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Yeah, that is so weird.

Maybe they are not using the Ghost deck from Ellusionist but a white deck that looks the same? I don't know. Either way that is funny. I am definitely not using that deck anymore. Haha.

Yeah, that is so weird.

Maybe they are not using the Ghost deck from Ellusionist but a white deck that looks the same? I don't know. Either way that is funny. I am definitely not using that deck anymore. Haha.

I thought that too, thinking that maybe it was the Series I limited edition bikes, but if you take a look over the shoulder shots you see that they are distinctively Ghosts

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Haha, well, if there is a magician on that set they obviously don't have the chops. Haha, stupid Ellusionist. Nah, I'm just kidding, or am I?

PS: This Is My Pikachu
___
(\__/) / /
(ô--ô) __/ _ /
{\ / \ /}/ /
W__W

AWW, It Doesn't Look As Good On The Post. :(

It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't a magician or three on set. I work as an actor at Universal Studio's Hollywood (where Desperate House Wives is filmed) and there are a lot of people in the Entertainment department, and tour guides that are active in other areas of performance arts. I'm sure I'm not the only magician whose graced the lower lot. I'm in no way taking credit for this, but I am saying it wouldn't surprise me one bit if there wasn't a "card guy" who works on that set.

I don't know if this is even related but The Magic Apple is a magic store that sells some Ellusionist decks in Hollywood, and the store is just about 15 minutes driving distance down the road from Universal Studios. The deck may have been purchased there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Haha, well, if there is a magician on that set they obviously don't have the chops. Haha, stupid Ellusionist. Nah, I'm just kidding, or am I?

PS: This Is My Pikachu
___
(\__/) / /
(ô--ô) __/ _ /
{\ / \ /}/ /
W__W

AWW, It Doesn't Look As Good On The Post. :(

It kinda looks like an Owl...

anyway...the ghost deck is great...but I cannot see anything...since I live in mexico, the broadcast only works for US...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Ghosts are by far my favorite deck made by Ellusionist. It's the cheapest, yet it has amazing long lasting quality. I have a deck over 2 years old that has been used multiple times and still fans like a brand new deck. If you were to add custom cards to your colelction I highly recommend the Ghosts. Halloween is coming around the corner, so the Ghosts would be some pretty cool decks to use for this time!

-Casey

Mar 5, 2010
Hey everyone,
I was also watching the show and noticed the ghosts. I actually tweeted a photo during the live broadcast to share it haha, I thought it was hilarious. They are ghost cards, I noticed the queen of diamonds red pip with black outline over her shoulder. Weird, maybe they were playing bridge and Brad Christian created a Ghost "Bridge" deck? Further info is required I suppose.

Regards,
--Brandon Wylie

Mar 5, 2010
Hey again,
To "Jok3r", I was watching it because my girlfriend likes the show. But I do agree with Draven, the show has it's moments and I do enjoy it most times. It's not my "go to show", but I will not complain while watching it. Maybe you should try it?

Regards,
--Brandon Wylie

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Hey again,
To "Jok3r", I was watching it because my girlfriend likes the show. But I do agree with Draven, the show has it's moments and I do enjoy it most times. It's not my "go to show", but I will not complain while watching it. Maybe you should try it?

Regards,
--Brandon Wylie

I'm not saying the acting or writting is bad. But the subject matter is pretty stupid.
A bunch of dumb middle aged women sleeping around

towtox

Banned
Sep 4, 2010
Calgary Ab
YOU RETARDS! Felicity Huffman IS A MAGIAN IN TRAINING SHE WAS ON MAGIC WEEK WITH ELLEN! AND SHE ON DESPERATE HOME WIVES!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results