Jul 13, 2008
Day 74

Im Back from the Death Like David Blaine AND cRISS angel
OMG
what was I thinking
I did some critical thinking while I was In the Coffin
I will work on my speed and technical skill for now on

Wahoo!

Even though my drunken hijacking was stupid, it got the job done. It 1. Set up the next guy to finish this nonsense up. And 2. Effectively killed the thread which was spinning out of control, while getting the final point across. (See Day 6666.)

"There is a fine line in between being stupid, and being clever."

Cheers!

Mar 29, 2008
Day 74

Im Back from the Death Like David Blaine AND cRISS angel
OMG
what was I thinking
I did some critical thinking while I was In the Coffin
I will work on my speed and technical skill for now on

Brilliant work dumb dumb! Our Nitwit magician is Jesus...but still wants to work on technical skill and speed.

IDIOT!

Jun 2, 2008
lol is it just me that dont get this ?

Oh well, ill do it anyway lol

Day 75

Today i am going to do a magic show at my school, for my finale i am attempt a trick where i saw someone in half, i dont realy know how to do it but im going to call my 2 half brothers to come round and help me with this (Punch Line lol). Anyway i did the trick, and someone said i did it just like david coperfield however all night there was this boy looking over my shoulder that saw everthing, he was always in the middle of the crowd shouting "Why are the cards all the ace of clubs" and "Thats not the same hat you had a minute ago" Anyway half way though the show ide done a trick with fire, i forgot to put it out, by the end of the show the school had set on fire, the only people that lived was me and tom, and of corse the boy that knew how i did everything, he just sat there giving me evils, a few moments later he shouted "Ok i give up how did you make the school dissapear"

Anyway tonight im going to do some research into how to build school so i wont be doing magic for a while

Dont moan at me, i didnt even get it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have to say this is one of the best reads I have had in a very long time...It made me think on a lot of different levels...At times I can say I didn't agree with it exactly, but I would just like to thank Morgician for this...

I have to say that I respect you very much for this story Morgician, I will admit I thought of it as just a joke at first but then i started to realize the true nature of the story...and I loved it.

Sep 1, 2007
Dont moan at me, i didnt even get it lol

I'm actually just going to roll my eyes at you and groan in exasperation.

Morgician officially closed the journal entries. If you still don't get it, don't post another entry trying to hop on a bandwagon that's already closed. You're not doing yourself any favors.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Alright then he died
But
He lived a good life
and he did get that date he always wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2008
Mods - you have my permission to close this thread...so it may rot in the archives with the other useless posts.

RIP NITWITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results