Did anyone get Organic?

Mar 17, 2008
Norway
Hi
I was reading the overview for Organic by Dan and Dave, and it sounds really awesome. But I was wondering how difficult these tricks are. Is it tricks you can learn in a few days or are these the kind of things that will take several months to get, or maybe a good mix?

Thanks

Jan 15, 2008
First of all, the things in the booklet are not tricks, atleast not what you think tricks to be. Instead there are *ideas* for tricks and a few sleights here and there. It's made to inspire you to do tricks anytime and anywhere. Secondly, these are not to be considered 'practical' tricks... at all... a couple things I mayu use, but again not really a magic TRICK booklet. It is still a great book, I recommend it, just don't expect things like what is in sleightly magical, or the nursery rhymes, which are also fantabulous books, if you don't have them... go get them, right now.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Its a booklet on ideas.
Not tricks.Its inspiration(and inspire it does) for you to make your own effects whenever and wherever you are.And im talking random places like a laundromat.
Makes you aware of your surroundings and really makes you think.
I really recommend this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results