Digital Dissolve

Oct 28, 2008
Hey, T11 members I was just wondering about the difficulty of this trick as I am fairly new to magic. I am pretty good at card tricks, but when it comes to coins I usually slip up. Do you think that even though I have very little skill in coin magic that I would be able to preform this awesome trick? Thanks for your help!

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
As Dan and Dave said "This is a coin trick for all you all card guys" so even if you're really new to coin magic, you will be fine. However, it will mean you need to practice it a bit more to make it look absolutely smooth.

Oct 28, 2008
As Dan and Dave said "This is a coin trick for all you all card guys" so even if you're really new to coin magic, you will be fine. However, it will mean you need to practice it a bit more to make it look absolutely smooth.

Thanks man, one more question if you were to buy one which would you buy bullet or factory sealed?

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Thanks man, one more question if you were to buy one which would you buy bullet or factory sealed?

I'm not a big fan of coin in bottle, but if i really wanted to do one, i would simply use a folding coin. It's a very basic effect but it's still good.

You might argue that bullet or factory sealed lets them sign the coin. In my experience, spectators find it weird to sign a coin. Plus, the signing does not relly make it that much more impressive. I have gotten the same reactions from the folding coin as i have from factory sealed.

May 3, 2008

I wouldn't buy bullet because I was disappointed at the method and it's a bit too impractical for me. I simply figured out factory sealed and its a lot better. The spectators will take your word on the coin being yours so you don't have to worry about signing it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results