Digital Dissolve?

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Woah, no need for 2 threads about this!
However, unless J. Bayme comes on here and gives you a straight answer, no one on here would be able to give you an answer, since only a few people would have the answer to that question.
Sorry. :(

Sep 2, 2007
Sales of Digital Dissolve have been suspended. This is the latest update:
Just to keep everyone abreast, below is a link to my message that was posted on the Magic Cafe this morning. I have spoken with Marc Desouza and other mutual acquaintances again this afternoon, and have contacted Steve directly via a different email address for continued discussion privately. Jim, I appreciate your sincerity and thoughts, and all links to the product page on the site have in fact been removed. The only way of getting there at the moment is from Google or by knowing a direct link, and the only reason we've kept the actual product page on the server at all is so people who may have bookmarked it before know that the product is currently suspended until we are able to speak with and resolve the situation directly with Mr. Dusheck.

Will continue to post updates as available, but please understand that I stand by every word posted last week and we are doing everything we know is right in hopes of resolving things swiftly. We understand through mutual acquaintances that his health is not back up to 100%, and nothing is more important than that.
Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results