Disjointed sleevles?

May 31, 2008
Hey there Jake, about two years ago I invented a sleevless variation of the arm twist

A few months ago, I watched one TimurY's Euro Magic video

I noticed that he used Shinko's arm twist (which requires sleeves) I sent him a PM about my sleeveless version, and he told me about Disjointed which I had never heard of before. I sent him the method, and apparently they are the same. So that would answer your question, a sleeveless arm twist is indeed taught on the DVD.

I haven't actually seen a video of the effect though. I might buy it in the future to compare our methods though.

Oct 22, 2008
Hey there Jake, about two years ago I invented a sleevless variation of the arm twist

A few months ago, I watched one TimurY's Euro Magic video

I noticed that he used Shinko's arm twist (which requires sleeves) I sent him a PM about my sleeveless version, and he told me about Disjointed which I had never heard of before. I sent him the method, and apparently they are the same. So that would answer your question, a sleeveless arm twist is indeed taught on the DVD.

I haven't actually seen a video of the effect though. I might buy it in the future to compare our methods though.

yah thanks alot because I really love doing it but i want to also be doing it in the summer. I mean if at fancy restaurants with a suit etc would work but like outside at a bbq etc i would also enjoy doing it. So thank you for telling me.

-Jake

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results