Distortion - A poor attempt

Oct 21, 2007
Cardmagic, don't get me wrong it's a terrific affect, but it was (witout exposing) out in 3 spots. It took me a day but i didn't try to get it together throughout the whole day. I had other stuff to do. amazing affect, definitly. It still was frusterating to get it together, as I have very little patients when it comes to certain things, this one definitly was one of those. When working finally it was GREAT!!

Sep 2, 2007
Wow, for me Distortion get great reactions and my gimmick is perfect,...that might be cause i was 1 of the people got the Pre-Realse.

I give both DVD & Trick &Gimmick a 1000/10.
You mean a 100 (1000 divided by 10)? Ok, bad joke... :D

Regarding the quality of Distortion gimmicks, to my knowledge, the process is now streamlined such that the quality of gimmicks that are now produced has risen.

Although all gimmicks are inspected before they leave the warehouse, the gimmicks are delicate, some may be more fragile than others, and they can break.

Therefore, if there's ever an concern or an issue, feel free to submit a support ticket -- http://www.theory11.com/support/.

Cheers,
JTM

Nov 22, 2007
Well I know I'm not going to get this effect…Going to the Postal Office is a pain in the butt and even paying $10 is a pain. Heck, if gimmicks that come with the dvds sometimes come broken, what stops seperate gimmicks from being broken or braking easily.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results