Do you have a favorite card?

Jun 27, 2008
There's just something about all spades I think. But my personal favorites are the three court cards in that suit - still leaning more towards the Jack of spades, then any of the other.

Is anybody interested in trying to explain why your favorite card is your favorite? :p

SimSiggaard

Jan 26, 2008
I wouldn't really call it a favorite, but I now refer to the 7 of Clubs as the "bastard card".

Here's what happened:

I'm sitting at home bored one day just messing around with a deck like I always do, and I decide to start shuffling and picking random cards. The first one I draw is the 7 of Clubs. I put the card back, shuffle, and chose another one. 7 of Clubs. This continues for about the next 4 or 5 draws, and at this point I'm having a borderline seizure. So I ask my friend to draw one. Do I need to say what it was?

Anyway, I got rid of the deck and nothing like that has happened since. But to this day the 7 of Clubs haunts my dreams, causing me to awaken into violent cold sweats and panic attacks.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Mine are the Ace of Spades, and The Jack of Diamonds. Why the ace of spades? Because in all decks it has a different Spade, even if its a little different. Plus its the most coveted card in the deck. Why the Jack of Diamonds? I'm a teenager, so I'm not an adult yet, so Jack, then Diamonds, because think about it. Who doesn't like Diamonds?

I wouldn't really call it a favorite, but I now refer to the 7 of Clubs as the "bastard card".

Here's what happened:

I'm sitting at home bored one day just messing around with a deck like I always do, and I decide to start shuffling and picking random cards. The first one I draw is the 7 of Clubs. I put the card back, shuffle, and chose another one. 7 of Clubs. This continues for about the next 4 or 5 draws, and at this point I'm having a borderline seizure. So I ask my friend to draw one. Do I need to say what it was?

Anyway, I got rid of the deck and nothing like that has happened since. But to this day the 7 of Clubs haunts my dreams, causing me to awaken into violent cold sweats and panic attacks.
*Chuckles...*

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
Double backed card.

On a more serious note, I randomly decided one day that I like the Jack of Spades. It has always stuck, something about the card just draws me to it. Who knows.

:)
Peace

May 4, 2008
NYC
Jack of Spades
and Jokers (depends on the deck though, I like regular bicycle jokers but looking at the smoke and mirrors "dokers" i think i might have a new favorite :p)

Mar 29, 2008
king of diamonds(everybody seems to like that one) and the ghost(white ones) joker, idk why, but it I like it.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Hmm... 2 of Clubs is my lucky card. I also like Jack of Clubs...
Yep. they are about it.

Sep 2, 2007
The Three of Spades would have to be my favorite card. Not sure why, but I just have some weird, unexplained affinity towards it. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

May 8, 2008
England
Jack of Spades. Looks smooth, and like someone else said... A king is the top, jack's just kinda... I dunno, guess I can identify or see a representation. Yup, I'm sad.

Love how the 5 of hearts and the 3 of diamonds look. And who doesn't like the symetry of a ten?

Spades are just a great shape :eek::eek:

Guardians Joker... Wow....

-S

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Three of hearts, don't know why really, just like it. Well 3 is my 2nd favorite number and the hearts are just lovable :D. That's about the best explanation I can give for it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results