• Play All
• The Secret
• What You Get
• Setup/ Preparation
• Routines
• Care and Feeding
• Bonus Fun
• Credits

You have a spectator take selection of one of three items, a bill, a card, and a coin, and pocket it. They then choose an item to hold for themselves, and an item to give to you. They can change their mind at any time, and as many times as they want. In view since the start is your keyfob with a prediction encased in plastic, a prediction that matches their outcome every time! This is Fair Play.

The Free Will concept has got to be one of my favorite bits of impromptu mentalism. I perform it anytime I’m doing close up or walk around magic, and often it’s just impromptu with three items I can find laying around. It always gets strong reactions, and now with Fair Play there’s no more using a magician’s force!

Fair Play is a completely self contained gimmick that has been ingeniously created by the creative minds of Steve Haynes and Uday Jadugar. The gimmick does all the work for you, and even includes a cleaver cheat sheet that will go completely unnoticed by your spectators that clue you into how to operate the gimmick when it comes time for the reveal. Resetting the gimmick is quick, but shouldn’t be done in front of your audience. The gimmick will do most of the dirty work in the presentation, and just like with Free Will a little creative effort on perspective in regards to reading the prediction will take care of the rest. This is quite possibly one of the easiest tricks you will ever perform and the reactions it will get will outweigh the cost.

The gimmick looks like a little sheet of paper that’s been encased in plastic for protection. The writing looks like it was hand written by you, and not obviously mass produced or a printed hand writing font from a computer. The gimmick part of this little device is absolutely 100% invisible. The first time I used it I even fooled myself.
Fair Play is a strong contender for Trick of the Year, and one that you’re going to be seeing quite a lot around. This is going to be one magic trick that everyone’s going to want to do. So get your orders in now. This won’t stay on your magic shop shelves for long.

The DVD isn’t very long, and covers care, use of, resetting, and presentations for the Fair Play gimmick. It’s not hard to learn, and as I’ve said already it’s something you’ll master in minutes. This will go into your pocket or onto your key chain, and it’s something you’ll never leave home without.

When it comes to walk around, close up magic / mentalism Fair Play isn’t only practical but it’s a must have.

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 9
Good price great product.

Teaching Quality: 9
Easy to learn, quick to master.

Video & Sound Quality: 9
Good audio and video. No issues.

Overall Quality: 9
This is a strong contender for Trick of the Year. This product is in high demand right now, and for good reason. Magic that is this easy to perform, and delivers that powerful of reactions from such a small device is rare to come by. Own it now while you can still can before it goes out of stock.

Have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at draven@williamdraven.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results