Dvd for beginner

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Just finished genesis v1.i also tried motion. But its kinda hard to learn from it. Idk whym are there other dvd just for starting out?

Nov 25, 2016
India ,Cochin
Hi ,

Well if you're just starting, take it from me, learn the basics cause once you reach certain flourishes they require a bunch of basics to go about it so I suggest you learn those first. If you know them and want moves learn stuff like Sybil cut , Werm , Elevator cut and so on ....... start there and then go to the advanced ones .

Reactions: Mem

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Hi ,

Well if you're just starting, take it from me, learn the basics cause once you reach certain flourishes they require a bunch of basics to go about it so I suggest you learn those first. If you know them and want moves learn stuff like Sybil cut , Werm , Elevator cut and so on ....... start there and then go to the advanced ones .
Thanks. Im gonna try the werm. But where i can find elevator cut. I can do 5 faces of sybil. But not that fast tho.

Hey. I really want to progress in cardistry like magic. But is it normal to really take a long long time just to make my flourish or cuts smooth and fast?

Nov 25, 2016
India ,Cochin
Oh the elevator cut is right here at Theory 11 , As for speed ....... start super slow and then speed up each time.

Well you cant progress like in magic , cardistry takes time and dedication first you'll wanna stop, but keep trying and then you'll see yourself becoming faster and smoother ..

Good Luck !

Reactions: Mem
Mar 31, 2017
I would recommend researching their are plenty of videos on youtube that can help. I learned flourishing on youtube.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results