Dynamo is a freak.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Did you guys notice that I posted this 2 hours ago and just 50 minutes ago someone posted where to buy the tricks and who created them?
Pretty evident we do have rats in these forums.
But then again,its always been that way with any magic performance vid on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Did you guys notice that I posted this 2 hours ago and just 50 minutes ago someone posted where to buy the tricks and who created them?
Pretty evident we do have rats in these forums.
But then again,its always been that way with any magic performance vid on youtube.

Rats? Who the hell do you think you are buddy?

I know who you are, evidently you don't. Your the 20 something numbskull who spends all his time on a forum inhabited by kids. The guy wanted to know the freakin trick, that makes him a rat?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Rats? Who the hell do you think you are buddy?

I know who you are, evidently you don't. Your the 20 something numbskull who spends all his time on a forum inhabited by kids. The guy wanted to know the freakin trick, that makes him a rat?

Obviously you have no idea what your talking about.
He posted the names of the tricks and the creators. You guys are the ones who are thundering and hollering about your precious mainstream effects being exposed to the general public and you attack me?
Think before you type because its something you above anyone else here doesnt do.

Either way,if you want to keep discussing this pm me because we're deviating from the thread.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
He posted the names of the tricks and the creators. You guys are the ones who are thundering and hollering about your precious mainstream effects being exposed to the general public and you attack me?
Think before you type because its something you above anyone else here doesnt do.

Either way,if you want to keep discussing this pm me because we're deviating from the thread.
No idea why you called him a rat though... He didn't expose anything.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
No idea why you called him a rat though... He didn't expose anything.

Maybe rat was a bit much,but still.
Theres always alot of crying on laymen looking at these websites or knowing that one can buy tricks. And you have to admit,why post the names and creators of the particular effects? Is it "cool" that he knows about those things or what? His goal for posting that confuses me.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Maybe rat was a bit much,but still.
Theres always alot of crying on laymen looking at these websites or knowing that one can buy tricks. And you have to admit,why post the names and creators of the particular effects? Is it "cool" that he knows about those things or what? His goal for posting that confuses me.

I think people love being in the "know" when other people aren't. They like the feeling of "superiority".

Sep 3, 2007

I'm all about keeping good magic on the down-lo and I always have been. The only reason to spout off sources is either because of status, or if you know it could help out without giving all the details.

For this effect, it is not a Dan/Dave effect. It is a staple of card magic and most people who know the concept will recognize it immediately. And, if someone with knowledge of such stuff watches this they will know that it is a very bad handling/routining of this concept. Kind of like killing an Elephant with a Mouse and claiming yourself as the Mouse. Way better ways to do this trick!

On a side note, is this the same "Dynamo" when younger?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6XbxwcSAug

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
I am sorry but I am not rat, I just wanted to learn the trick, I was also a bit in a hurry so I did not have time to google. I dont check out the dan and dave website often, Sorry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results