Easter eggs on all DVDs?

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
So aaron , Is that where Oprah got her name?

There are easter eggs on panic too. Including Aaron Fisher imitating Dr. Phil, and another performance of panic.
So keep looking, I just looked at it on my computer.
I couldn't find any easter eggs on distortion unless visual distortion was one.

So aaron , Is that where Oprah got her name?

There are easter eggs on panic too. Including Aaron Fisher imitating Dr. Phil, and another performance of panic.
So keep looking, I just looked at it on my computer.
I couldn't find any easter eggs on distortion unless visual distortion was one.

What's that? I got distortion and didn't see anything.

Thanks,
Evan

Sep 1, 2007
It's not called visual distortion, it's actually called "Visually Yours" and you can find it right on the main menu.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Aug 30, 2007
Just a hint: Visual Distortion and Visually Yours are different things. Visually Yours is Michael Ammar's routine that he was kind enough to let us use on this project. Visual Distortion is, well, I'm not going to tell you. It's a big secret. For more information, visit www.whatisvisualdistortion.com.

EDIT: JPK, there is a most definitely a way to view them on a standard DVD player. Hint: poking around the menu and being patient will usually get you somewhere.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Just a hint: Visual Distortion and Visually Yours are different things. Visually Yours is Michael Ammar's routine that he was kind enough to let us use on this project. Visual Distortion is, well, I'm not going to tell you. It's a big secret. For more information, visit www.whatisvisualdistortion.com.

EDIT: JPK, there is a most definitely a way to view them on a standard DVD player. Hint: poking around the menu and being patient will usually get you somewhere.

Dana
That's how I found the easter eggs on indecent.

Sep 1, 2007
for more information on visual distortion it seems we have to wait until next monday at midnight... watch it'll end up being just another magic sto.... ups... I mean, it will be the best thing ever... epic.... don't hurt me!

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
Good afternoon Dana.

Dana
It's that being patient thing that must have been stopping me.
Just want to add that Distortion, Digital Dissolve, and Panic, all are stunning productions. Great work Dana.
JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada

Dana

HAHA I thought you were serious for a sec. Then I was like...wait a minute...:D

So there is Easter Eggs on Distortion?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results