Ellusionist blog post on DB

D

Deleted member 2755

...???:confused: Someone posts a question. Someone is then rude. Then the next person says it's people like them that ruin the community...

Do I really need to lock this thread? I hate babysitting. Locking threads only leads to people sending me a PM getting all pissy towards me. Let's try to have a clean thread.. ok? Of course that is probably not going to happen because the thread has to do with Ellusionist and any thread having to do with E turns into a massive bash fest that will eventually lead to a lock and then me getting hate messages. Ah yes, the life of a babysitter.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

SO what do you guys think about how much ellusionist care about every little detail about david blaines stunt

I don't have an opinion. There shouldn't have to be one. It's a site with a blog that is trying to be up to date on everything. Why would people need to be mad? :)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
SO what do you guys think about how much ellusionist care about every little detail about david blaines stunt

Apparently, whoever is posting the entries is a fan of David's. Until you brought it up, this didn't even show up on my radar. That's how little effect it has on me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results