Ellusionist blog post on DB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jack Webster, Sep 22, 2008.

1. So what, can't you go and cry about it elsewhere?

2. Why the hell is that needed, the guy is trying to give some info to us all not be all pissy about it. People like you ruin theory 11's community..

3. And the flame war begins anew...

4. #5 pseven21, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    whats with the pissy attitude? He's obviously not crying about anything, he's saying T11 is better

5. guys its not like im holding a grudge against the guy or any thing. I just wanted to say how insane it was that any one could post that much about it

6. ...???:confused: Someone posts a question. Someone is then rude. Then the next person says it's people like them that ruin the community...

Do I really need to lock this thread? I hate babysitting. Locking threads only leads to people sending me a PM getting all pissy towards me. Let's try to have a clean thread.. ok? Of course that is probably not going to happen because the thread has to do with Ellusionist and any thread having to do with E turns into a massive bash fest that will eventually lead to a lock and then me getting hate messages. Ah yes, the life of a babysitter.

-Doug

7. I don't have an opinion. There shouldn't have to be one. It's a site with a blog that is trying to be up to date on everything. Why would people need to be mad? :)

-Doug

8. That's because db stunt is crazy.... :)

9. Apparently, whoever is posting the entries is a fan of David's. Until you brought it up, this didn't even show up on my radar. That's how little effect it has on me.

10. *grabs popcorn*

11. This thread is going to be funny.

12. It's a Blog...go figure.

Rabid

13. Guys this is general discussion, not general argument.

14. #15 Rabid, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
    Very true, however...pointless threads generate pointless replies.

Kinda' like my one here...so I'm going back to work.

Rabid

15. Three quote chain, that's got to be some sort of record.