Ellusionist's 2009 Holiday Giveaway

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I´m gonna have to place an order...

so as a little question my order now is 215 bucks so I get the card clip and the extra arcane deck and the tatooes

do you think is worth to buy 85 more to get the black ghost deck? I mean are they truly rare?

when I see some people here I see that a lot of people here has at least one first edition black ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

sevryn

Banned
Oct 31, 2009
Looks like a good deal from the the E team as usual! Now the question, what to buy?
e.gif

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com

so as a little question my order now is 215 bucks so I get the card clip and the extra arcane deck and the tatooes

do you think is worth to buy 85 more to get the black ghost deck? I mean are they truly rare?

when I see some people here I see that a lot of people here has at least one first edition black ghost

Ya, you can always ebay it for more then $85 to some E kid.

May 9, 2008

I was in the same situation last year that you're in now. I regret not spending the extra $75 to get the black ghost deck first edition.

Yeah do it mate,

You will be able to sell it for more than that anyway :)

Aug 31, 2007
They have done a nice job this time, i wonder how theory 11 is going to respond to this...

I hope it's with a better one ;)

J

Joseph C

I'm looking forward to the grand prize this year, as promised last year:

I agree. Next year we plan to have the grand prize be Jello, spoonfed to the winner personally by Chris Kenner while simultaneously serenaded by a choir composed of Dan and Dave, Daniel Madison, and Andrei Jikh singing Christmas carols and/or the Backstreet Boys greatest hits.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results