English Laundry - Dan and Dave Buck

Apr 26, 2009
Sydney, Straya
I have found mine are clumping up real bad. Originally they were great. Havn't opened them in a few weeks, but have now found them to be handling horribly fan wise (red and blue wynn style)

Anyone else had this issue?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
A bit. But in my case it was due to them getting a bit dirty from my less than optimally clean hands, so totally my fault.

Jan 13, 2008
Just tried mine out again, after having them sit for a number of weeks...they still handle as new. :)

However, they were ever so slightly starting to bend a bit (not sure if it was because of those cards in particular, or because they were in the middle of a stack of about 10 decks, those around it also bending ever so slightly). I'll just have to pop 'em in the Porper, and they'll be fine. :)

Feb 27, 2010
This is probably the poorest video that D&D came up with!...They seem to have l0st their luster in this video of English laundry ads...Dan/Dave missed a proper spring which was suppose to be their most basic funkness...Dan/Dave can't do a funk off a Jackson phase 3 where most flourishers do with ease...This is so sad

Feb 27, 2010
I forgot the exact time, but during the first ad, where the two are in...Dan/Dave messed up a spring...As for the other ad, where Dan goes solo, the Jackson 3 seems out of date..You know what I mean?I've seen lots of Youtube dudes do more than one spin in the center packet...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
No idea what you mean, actually, since I usually find any type of flourishing video to be painfully boring and over pretentious. I enjoyed this one. Other than the spring, I couldn't even tell you what he did.

Dec 28, 2008
I forgot the exact time, but during the first ad, where the two are in...Dan/Dave messed up a spring...As for the other ad, where Dan goes solo, the Jackson 3 seems out of date..You know what I mean?I've seen lots of Youtube dudes do more than one spin in the center packet...

It's supposed to only be one flip, since they created it they should know... and what was wrong with the spring? Seemed fine to me

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results