Epic Fails in Magic

Mar 2, 2008
I did a trick when someone pulls a penny out of there pocket and the year is in a single word document.

I did it at the end of class and i could not find the document..

Dec 16, 2008
One time I was doing street magic and saw this one guy at the park. I walked up, introduced myself, and performed some magic for him. He reacted really nicely, but he was exceptionally quiet. So I decided to hit him hard with an Osterlind BCS effect. I turned around and asked him to find his favorite card in the deck and put it in his pocket. I didn't get a response. I asked if he was ready... still, no response. I awkwardly turned around and it dawned on me-- I was performing for a deaf guy. He couldn't read my lips with my back turned.

Another time, when I was a house magician at a Philly restaurant, I found a couple sitting together at a booth waiting for their meals. I came over, spontaneously produced a rose and gave it to the lady. I opened my flaming wallet and produced a business card for the gentleman. Turns out the couple was only getting together at this restaurant to finalize their divorce settlement. Yeah, they didn't want ANYTHING to do with magic at all. I awkwardly took back the rose and business card and hung out in the janitor's closet for a while until they left.

FAIL. EPIC FAIL.

RS.

The second one is really epic :p
LOL
I just wonder why your typing is so small to read ..... always..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results