E's CIBs - Teaser Up

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
First to say owned in this paticular thread.

=P

And i can be the first to say owned twice.
I am the next best thing from chuck norris.
Unfortunatly i still cant divide by 0, Thats chucks thing =/

Oh my lord.

Please consider this a retraction of anything I said negatively regarding these effects (The only thing I remember is the teaser, which still was pretty meh), Iwas completely wrong. That trailer made me speechless. Factory Sealed looks amazing (my hunch is a downside of loads of preperation) and seriously miraculous. Bullet is apperently impromptu, which is amazing.

Though I have hunches on how it was done, I am very intrigued.

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
FINALLY the ORIGINAL Masterpiece Factory Sealed that took observers by storm will be available to us.

A visual melt where the coin is really borrowed and in your hand and slowly, visually, and openly absorbs into the bottle without even having to move the bottle....And WOW...WICKED CLEAN..........NO effect does ALL THAT!!!! NO ONE!!!

AND WITH ALL KINDS OF COINS!

Sounds Excellent...Looking forward to the full trailer and complete production in high quality DVD with all the detailed teaching of the inner workings.

Reports have shown...No elaborate set up.

Sep 4, 2007
Oh lord. all the e fanboys are pissing their pants over there.

Originally Posted by waynehouchin
Please refrain from personally attacking others. This goes for everyone - we encourage discussion & debate, but there's no need for personal attacks here.

Creeper,

Wayne Houchin and Mitchell seem to wonder why I come here and then leave what might be interpreted as slightly less than civil responses. You have to understand that I have a great deal of loyalty to Brad Christian, Ellusionist, and the members of the forum. When I go to another site and see an ignorant post like yours...it makes me use words like "ignorant". I am sure that Wayne's remark to me is a philosophy intended for all of the Theory11 users.

If you want to discuss magic, great, I will discuss it with you. If you want to make baseless remarks like the one you just made...then I guess Wayne is going to have to get on me again for pointing out the obvious.

Up to you.

RJ

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I personally think this can be good.
I just hate these Teasers that actually put the name to good use.
"teaser"
Meaning it shows the aftershock. But Not the performance.

GAR!!
I cant wait though.

E Has some Sick stuff rolling out.

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
I think it's important for expectations not to get TOO high. I mean, the effects may very well be brand new and innovative CIBs...and they may be very visual and get reactions, but lets be honest:

You're not crawling up the side of a building, walking through the wall of china, or making the statue of liberty disappear.

You're putting a coin into a bottle without it ever being opened.

It's amazing. Expect big reactions. Expect confused looks. But don't expect the spectator to drop to his/her knees to worship you.

And as far as the trailer, I'll repeat what everyone else said: it's a teaser---not a trailer.

Sep 4, 2007
Since my Skype was lighting up like a Christmas tree last night, and my PM count was rapidly rising, I did get a chance to see the Trailers that had been inadvertently uncovered...part of me is upset that someone felt the need to do so, and part of me is thankful since I got to see them. (No, I do not get to see them any earlier than you guys)

I have to say, I was pretty amazed. It is one of the things that has kept me very happy in magic for all these years; I can still be utterly amazed.

Here is my concern. It looks too easy. What? What I mean is that I think the method is going to be one of those where we go, "Why the heck did I not think of that?". Then we will have people that don't want to use it because of that method. You have to remember that, before you knew the method, you could not wait to buy it. Your spectators will be equally floored.

Let's not judge the book by its cover...I think the story will be compelling.

RJ

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Since my Skype was lighting up like a Christmas tree last night, and my PM count was rapidly rising, I did get a chance to see the Trailers that had been inadvertently uncovered...part of me is upset that someone felt the need to do so, and part of me is thankful since I got to see them. (No, I do not get to see them any earlier than you guys)

I have to say, I was pretty amazed. It is one of the things that has kept me very happy in magic for all these years; I can still be utterly amazed.

Here is my concern. It looks too easy. What? What I mean is that I think the method is going to be one of those where we go, "Why the heck did I not think of that?". Then we will have people that don't want to use it because of that method. You have to remember that, before you knew the method, you could not wait to buy it. Your spectators will be equally floored.

Let's not judge the book by its cover...I think the story will be compelling.

RJ
Ha ha, So you are left out in the cold.
Aww..

Well glad to make you mad/happy? I guess =p

But yeah i see what your saying about the "why the heck didnt i think of that?"

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
To Rj-I don't think I attacked anybody personally. I made a little joke, so what, get over it.

Back on topic- I'll admit it. i was wrong. This looks actually pretty dang good. I got to see a trailer though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results