Faces on the Guardian cards?

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
The cards look great.. can't wait until I get a deck so I can get that joker tattooed on me. JB.. once again, you rock. I personally like the white border.. makes reversed card effects better. Awesome Awesome Awesome!

-Deryn

Aug 31, 2007
California
These look AMAZING. They feel extremely slick-- and they fan incredibly. We were extremely particular in what kind of card stock was used, what kind of finish was applied, etc. We did extensive testing to make sure we got it just right.

With regard to the design of the faces: the Ace of Spades has the Bicycle Guardian spade on the front, and the Jokers have the Guardian Angel on them. All of the backs have white borders at the suggestion of CK and Lee for ease of use in effects (doubles, etc).

The rest of the cards are similar to normal Bicycle faces, with the exception of the coloring. We chose slightly darker shades of red for the red hearts and diamonds (only 3 shades darker), and darker shades of blue for the blue accents of the royal cards (a navy blue). We took out all of the yellow on the royal cards. This gives the cards a more modern, current aesthetic. Will take some more pictures of them and post in this thread soon.

Oh.. and the box... oh my god. My favorite part of the deck. Wait till you see it.

With you 100%. Right out of the box. I did like the best pressure fan ever. like ever. i took like 7 pictures haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results