Faulty deck

Sep 26, 2020
Peru
Hi, I'm new here. First of all, I want to apologize for any written mistake in my posts (English is not my mother tongue).
I couldn't find an active forums site about playing cards in general, as this one is from theory11 and aimed to cardistry. Anyway, I will try to make my doubt as general as possible to avoid any problem. If you need more details I will quote you in further replies.

How rare is to receive a faulty deck from online orders of a well-known brand?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Missing cards (receiving repeated cards (E.G.: 2 of 8♠ and missing Q♣), or simply a deck with less cards); cards not printed well, like not centered in the card. Things like that
This is a very rare occurrence and does not happen very often. Your best bet would be to contact the support team of the company the deck is from to go about receiving a replacement, or if you bought it from a third party/retail store rather than online see if you can get a replacement or refund through that specific store.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Sep 26, 2020
Peru
This is a very rare occurrence and does not happen very often. Your best bet would be to contact the support team of the company the deck is from to go about receiving a replacement, or if you bought it from a third party/retail store rather than online see if you can get a replacement or refund through that specific store.

I can be less worried about it as the decks I am planning to buy will be for selling ( I will keep some of them obviously). It would be difficult to complete the instructions from USPCC for receiving replacements (Shipping to my country is expensive and that kind of problem could be a really complicated situation for me).

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate your help.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results