Favorite Artist ?

May 26, 2009
Who is your favorite magician ? From Theory11 to magician like David Copperfield , Criss Angel , Lance Burton , David Blaine .... anyone in the magic industry.

Also specify a reason for your answer

Aug 31, 2007
Paul Harris: Extremely creative. Has amazing methods. I love all of his effects.

Chris Kenner: His effects are very unique. He's a hell of a funny guy too.

Ricky Smith: He's hilarious. And how can you not love the Cherry Control?

Dan and Dave Buck: Obvious reasons. I love watching their material. And they helped shape a new revolution in card magic today. Props to them.

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Paul Harris: Living Legend

David Blaine: No explanation needed

Daniel Madison: Style

-T.J.

These are definitely on my list too. also:
Wayne Houchin - love his effects and perofrming style
Daniel Garcia - how can you not love this guy?
Derren Brown - the guy is a genius

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
Daniel Garcia - creative, unique, funny
Wayne Houchin - best example of a good perfomer
Dan and Dave - they represent the new generation of magic and cardistry

Joel

Dai Vernon- Possibly the greatest card magician that ever lived.

Ernest Earick- A Creative Genius.

Flourishes-

Daniel Madison- Style and just a pleasure to watch

Dan and Dave- Started the flourishing movement (Pretty much ;) )

Now, I msut say something else though. Everyone is saying that Dand and Dave are the "New generation of magic." I seriously hope this is not true. What they do is not magic, it is eye candy. Now I'm certainly not saying we need to be in the dark ages where you need a table and an hour long story for every trick you do, but, I am saying that we do need tricks that envolve the spectator and actually have a purpose besides "Oh that was cool." (Which is the usual response I get when I do The Queens or Tivo 2.0). I think the new generation of magic should be some one like Daniel Madison- new tricks, that are quick and enjoyable but they also envolve the spectator and are fun for the audience.

I am in no way against Dan and Dave considering I love all their flourishes I am just saying that their magic leaves alot to be desired.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
David Williamson.
He has a perfect blend of sleight and comedy. His sleight is flawless and his comedy mixed with his perfect timing for misdirection are absolutely masterful.

Bob Arno.
Not sure if you can count him as a magician, but his hands and misdirection would be at the same level as many professional magicians.

Apr 29, 2009
ed marlo- great creater

dai vernon- obvious reasons

luke jermay- he is awesome

richard osterlind- done a lot for mentalism

darren brown- great at suggestion

jay sankey- very creative

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results