Favorite Card Magicians

Mar 8, 2008
Hawaii
hey everyone, before i get into what the topic is about i just wanted to say thanks to all who have replied to my past posts and helping me prepare for my small show i was doing last month :) so thank u. anyway, ive been thinking over the past couple weeks...who's my favorite card magician or magicians? so i really dont know the answer yet :p but ive been searching around and checking out EVERY card magician i can find and really analyzing whether they're someone i would consider my favorite. so ya, i was wondering who your favorite card magician(s) are/is? it doesn't have to be like a Top 10 or a Top 5 or anything, just whoever u think is good.

thanks so much,
Todd H.

Nov 18, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
I LOVE Brian Tudor's handling. His style is so edgy and it feels as if I'm thrown into some hypnotic trance when he performs....Though, I can't say the same if i were a layman :(

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Bill Malone, Joel Paschall (it's awesome watching him work up close... his One Handed Double is like... instantaneous, it's insane), Gregory Wilson, Brian Tudor (just because of his awesome skillz).

Nov 6, 2007
Bill Ma-lone! Bill Ma-lone! Bill Ma-lone!

Every single performance he does is very entertaining, not to mention his technical skils are quite sharp.

And I might as well throw Allan Ackerman in here as well just because he's a nice guy and quite creative.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Joel is fun to watch, so I'll put Joel Paschall on the list. Definitely Ben Earl, his style is just... perfect! And I have to say Dai Vernon as my last choice. Gotta go with the classics!

David

Sep 1, 2007
Bill Malone...quite sharp?!

Bill Malone is top of my list, followed by John Guastaferro, Greg Wilson, David Regal, Juan Tamariz and James Brown (in no particular order). I'm also a huge fan of Jean Pierre Vallarino.

Joel Paschall...... True artist
Gerry Griffin....... Inspiring
Guy Hollingworth..... Unbelievable
Derek Dingle..... very methodical
Daryl............Genius
John Carney...... A true treasure to magic
John Gardenier....... Fun to watch, and knows how to please a crowd.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results