Favorite Sandwich Effect?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
hey i love sandwich effect like wave the aces, oz perlmans redux, D&D subway, white or wheat) etc...
i wanted to know many other: which are your favorite sandwich effects...

depending on the situation i'm performing in, i feel like the collectors by the bucks, de'ja'vu and white or wheat are the way to go for sandwitch effects.
however somewhere on the site in the media section is a sandwitch using lennart greene's topshot. i like that also.

Nov 30, 2007
My favorite sandwich effects are probably dejavu and white or wheat. I love dejavu (hence my username). I also think that white or wheat is a great one, I am still trying to get this one down.

My favorite is probaly "Facelift" by Allen Ackerman in AoA. It has 3 phases and fits my style of casual offbeat magic perfectly. The last move in the third phase is one called "Ackerman varies Kelly" and I LOVE that move. It is an invisible control with almost perfect angles. "Facelift" is an often overlooked effect in the AoA series (Volume 2) and if you own the series I suggest you look at it.
Robbie

Sep 1, 2007
Definitely White or Wheat! Fooled the heck out of me when I first saw it. The only downfall is that it's pretty hard; I still can't do it perfectly everytime.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results