Favorite songs for Cardistry...

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
For me it has to be The Doors, i really like the live stuff as a hell of a lot of it was improvised which is important to keep in mind when flourishing.

Sep 16, 2007
I find that my flourishing is at it's best when I'm listening to songs with a good beat, and no lyrics. I'm not talking about your average random techno, but techno with rhythm and a tune. For anyone interested in songs like this, a few good ones to check out are:

Propellerheads - Take California (used by dan and dave in the system preview)
Andy Hunter - Go (starts off slow, but then gets intense later)
Linkin Park - Session (when I'm doing slower stuff)

and a lot of stuff by Paul Oakenfold, can't think of any names, but good beats.

Cheers,
-Matt

I like to listen to music from a video, preferable a flourish video ive seen that I really like and when i flourish, i tend to think and remember the flourishes in the video or even just the music itself, which gets me really pumped and going. :) Good question

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
i'm not ok and helena both by My Chemical Romance
Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold
and my altime favorite song for flourishing or magic ... Every Morning by Sugar Ray

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
I sometimes practice by putting my iPod on shuffle and changing the mood of flourishes for the song.
For songs alone I would say:
Disturbed for faster tempo
Fratellis for slow tempo
Say Anything for slow-mid tempo
Professor Murder- Free Stress Test for pure awesomeness
Avenged Sevenfold- Bat Country for a mix between slow and fast.

Actually, I'm probably the only person in America that doesn't listen to music. I only look for songs on youtube when I'm trying to find good music to use in my next video. I already have to songs picked for my next 3 videos. Not going to list them, they're top secret.;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results