Feedback on Video

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
First thoughts - I like that I can see your face. While the music is not my style, I like that you didn't use the typical stuff.

Now, with the bits of magic in there - it would be better if they had just a bit more time to breathe. The clips are so quick you can't even really see what's going on.

Also, the music and the video don't really compliment each other in the sense that you're just doing these things while music plays. It's good if you can kind of sync up parts of the video with the beat or something.

I happen to really enjoy the music. It's much better than the dubstep / glitch music everyone else uses these days.
I've never studied or practiced any cardistry moves, but it looks like you are stumbling a bit and the moves aren't very smooth. I agree with Christopher; the camera cuts shouldn't be so sporadic and sudden.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Oh yeah, I forgot about that part. You've got a good start, but the flippy cuts and flourishing need to be smoothed out and practiced more.

May 9, 2012
New York
you should definitely try to get the video to go with the music more. i know people have been hating dubstep recently because everyone uses it, but it goes really well with cardistry because you can time your moves to the beats and drops.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
On the whole I enjoyed it. I think the music, colours and background work well, just need to keep practicing your moves

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results