Feedback?

Aug 1, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BujqEN6UQPk#t=232

It's kinda sloppy, but I thought of this in a dream and just started making it happen. I only have movie maker right now but I can work Sony Vegas Pro 9 like a GOD:) I gave the sleights a name from the top of my head, I like the Feris Change idea (don't worry i'ts supposed to be spelled like that).

any criticism will help:D

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Pretty neat, and very inventive! Props for that. It would be a little angly (the control), but I loved the color change there. Nice clipshift too. My only problem with the control was that it was a little fishy. Inventive though:)

Cheers

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
...ugh

is all I can think right now.

Questions:
Why have the card selected from the middle, only to place it back face down on the top of the deck before showing the card. It is an extra step that only draws suspicion and totally not needed.

Why flick the card a gazillion times before showing it? It looks terrible, dirty, and distracting. Why not just flip over the card naturally and smoothly? Seriously, when you show the Jack after the Feris change, you flick it like 4 times... are you really struggling to convince people you are only holding "1" card there? Then you flick it again 3 times before showing it changed back to the two.. STOP FLICKIGN THE CARD.

Why do the exact same sleight twice in a row. All you are doing is confirming suspicion that you are holding two cards.

Finally:

Close your windows ( i mean your figners).

Last Finally:

Why the view of your crotch? and Why slow it down? Can't you just perform slowly?

Jul 13, 2009
Its not bad at all. I like the change a lot. but make sure u r doing with the deck in hand, having the deck in the hand gives u a reason to adjust the grip. the shift needs some work, u need to do it cleaner and faster. but over all pretty good

Aug 1, 2008
thanks guys:)

I've gotten alot of positive and negative feedback from some people I see on the forums alot. that helps alot, I'll post a regular quick performance soon, oh and the wrist kill with the angled card is actually the rayovac switch, and the shift comes later, I'll focus the next video on just the shift, and I got a tripod, so no more crotch view:) I'll stop the flicking and I'll show the change once.

Be in mind, the repitition was just to show the moves, it's not a routine, if it were it would have no meaning. lol you all have helped a ton THANKS!:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results